KindleJo

KindleJo's Brain Dump

Highland Bride (Zebra Historical Romance)
Hannah Howell
Kate SeRine
The Outcast Prince
Shona Husk
The Goblin King (The Kings, #4) - Heather Killough-Walden 4.5 Stars

The Kings Series is a spin off (I consider it a continuation) of The Big Bad Wolf series (see Monday’s post), and this is the fourth book. I recommend reading all of these books in order as the back story and continuing plot lines are important.

Heather Killough-Walden is a master of characterization. In each installment, we meet more characters and revisit old favorites. This is one of the many things that keeps me coming back for more! Damon is strong, handsome, smart, funny, loyal, and loving. Diana is noble, protective, strong, and just as funny as Damon. I loved them both! There is one scene where Damon’s actions made me cry and if you know me, you know that doesn’t happen very often.

The world building and continuing story arcs are flawlessly executed. If you enjoy paranormal romance or urban fantasy, this is a series you should have on your TBR list.

One other thing I would like to mention that I don’t usually bring up – the covers! You don’t have to have man candy and corset ripping to compel readers, and the cover art for all four of these proves it!

I don’t want to give away any spoilers, so I’ll sum up with this: The Goblin King is action packed, fast paced, and sweet (in just the right places). I can’t wait to find out what happens when the next King finds his Queen :)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to see if I can watch some NetFlix with Damon and Diana!

Check out all my reviews at mamakittyreviews.com